Help grow the SSH Open Marketplace
The SSH Open Marketplace is the result of collective and collaborative efforts and you are very welcome to contribute. You will find on these pages all you need to know to get involved.
Anyone can improve the SSH Open Marketplace content. There are two main ways you can help us make the Marketplace better for researchers just like you. In doing so, you will become a contributor to the SSH Open Marketplace.
- You would like to improve an item you’ve found on the SSH Open Marketplace, to add a relation between two (or more) items, just get in and follow our recommendations to edit and enrich existing items
- You have noticed that your favorite tool or training material is not referenced in the SSH Open Marketplace and you would like to add it, follow our guidelines to create an individual item
There are also other ways you can get involved! Here are a few examples.
- Help us to improve the service, or just let us know what you think or how we can help: report an issue or contact us. We are always happy to get in touch with curious visitors or new comers!
- The Marketplace comes with a good coverage of resources relevant to academics, scholars and students from the Social Sciences and Humanities but research is dynamic and you may point us to new and upcoming collections of items, by suggesting a new source to the Editorial Board.
- Like the SSH Open Marketplace? Speak about it around you and help us to promote this discovery service for Social Sciences and Humanities. Here are some useful materials. Let us know when and where you have acted as an ambassador of the Marketplace and contact us if you need additional information!
- Moderators and administrators are members of the Editorial Team and have some missions to ensure the SSH Open Marketplace quality. The moderator guidelines and the administrator guidelines are the public documentation providing an overview of these missions. Are you interested in joining the editorial team? Get in touch with us!
Do not hesitate to reach out to the SSH Open Marketplace Editorial Team via our Contact Form.
The SSH Open Marketplace is maintained and will be further developed by three European Research Infrastructures - DARIAH, CLARIN and CESSDA - and their national partners. It was developed as part of the "Social Sciences and Humanities Open Cloud" SSHOC project, European Union's Horizon 2020 project call H2020-INFRAEOSC-04-2018, grant agreement #823782.